Admission Criteria into Nursery Section
- A child should attain 3 years and above at the time of admission.
- Preference will be given to those residing at closer proximity to the school campus.
- Admission will be granted only after a personal interview.
PROCEDURE AND CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO
THE HIGHER SECONDARY COURSE
Application for admission on prescribed form will be accepted from candidates who have passed the S.S.L.C Examination from MBOSE or from any other recognized Board.
Students are required to submit the following along with the admission form.
- Attested copy of the mark sheet of the last examination.
- Attested copy of the Admit card of the board examination.
- The original character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended (to be submitted later)
- A schedule-Tribe/Caste certificates (for SC/ST candidates).
- Students coming from Boards other than MBOSE are required to submit the original migration certificate not later than one month from the date of admission.
- Two passport size photographs.
- No admission form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
Forms which are incomplete or where subjects are not properly mentioned are liable to be rejected.
The school reserves the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason for the same.
- Admission fee for the selected students to be paid on the day of Admission:
XI Arts - Rs.9500/-
XI Commerce - Rs. 10960/-
- Due to the prevailing situation, online classes will be conducted by the school whereby all selected students are expected to abide by this arrangement.
COURSE OF STUDY
At present the school offer courses in Arts and Commerce only. The duration of the Higher Secondary Course is two years. The school conducts a promotion examination to Class XII at the end of the academic year.
HOW TO SUBMIT
For Offline submission, forms should be submitted within four days after the announcement of the SSLC Result at the school office between 10am - 2pm.
For Online submission, forms can be sent through the school's email email@example.com. All required documents are to be attached along with the form in the email.